UNILOGIK’S SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS :
- Strategic Partnerships with Red Hat, Oracle,
VMware, Citrix & Nagios
- Red Hat Open Source Solutions
- Oracle Database Management &
Performance Tuning Services
- Virtualization of Servers, Desktops & Applications
- Application Optimization and Performance
- High Availability Solutions
- Server Consolidation
- Technology Migration Services
- Database Analysis and Design
- Software Resale Services
IS YOUR DATA RELIABLE?
For over 18 years, Unilogik Systems has worked with companies and government agencies across Canada to help design and implement highly-scalable and performance-oriented systems.
“93% of companies that lost their data center for 10 days or more due to a disaster filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster. 50% of businesses that found themselves without data management for this same time period filed for bankruptcy immediately.”
Source: National Archives and Records Administration in Washington, as reported by Price Waterhouse
Don’t become another statistic – contact Unilogik today and learn how we can help you.
Strategic partnerships, including alliances and certifications with Red Hat, Oracle, Citrix, VMware & Nagios allow Unilogik to offer a differentiated level of service, competitive pricing and fully certified technical staff.
questions, and for more information, please click here.
February 3, 2016 - AI is coming to factories as IBM works with IoT startup Wi-Next
IBM will bring more advanced analytics to Wi-Next’s industrial IoT systems By Stephen Lawson IDG News Service | Jan 22, […]
- What’s behind the odd couple Microsoft-Red Hat partnership
Latest move by Microsoft to support open source technology. Brandon Butler By Brandon Butler Network World | Nov […]
March 10, 2015 - Google Cloud offers security scanning for customer apps
By Joab Jackson IDG News Service | Feb 19, 2015 Google has released a security scanner to help its cloud […]
- 5 Years Later, How is the Oracle-Sun Marriage Working Out?
Larry Ellison promised to grow Sun products. Let’s look at how well he kept those promises. By Andy Patrizio ITworld […]
- Android malware fakes phone shutdown to steal data
By Jeremy Kirk IDG News Service | Feb 19, 2015 Next time you turn off your Android phone, you might […]