UNILOGIK’S SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS :
- Strategic Partnerships with Red Hat, Oracle,
VMware, Citrix & Nagios
- Red Hat Open Source Solutions
- Oracle Database Management &
Performance Tuning Services
- Virtualization of Servers, Desktops & Applications
- Application Optimization and Performance
- High Availability Solutions
- Server Consolidation
- Technology Migration Services
- Database Analysis and Design
- Software Resale Services
IS YOUR DATA RELIABLE?
For over 20 years, Unilogik Systems has worked with companies and government agencies across Canada to help design and implement highly-scalable and performance-oriented systems.
“93% of companies that lost their data center for 10 days or more due to a disaster filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster. 50% of businesses that found themselves without data management for this same time period filed for bankruptcy immediately.”
Source: National Archives and Records Administration in Washington, as reported by Price Waterhouse
Don’t become another statistic – contact Unilogik today and learn how we can help you.
Strategic partnerships, including alliances and certifications with Red Hat, Oracle, Citrix, VMware, Nagios & EnterpriseDB allow Unilogik to offer a differentiated level of service, competitive pricing and fully certified technical staff.
questions, and for more information, please click here.
May 10, 2018 - Red Hat delivers its certification exams via Unilogik
Vancouver, May 10, 2018 – Unilogik has entered into a partnership with Red Hat to deliver Red Hat’s certification exams […]
May 3, 2017 - Docker draws distinctions between enterprise and community editions
Docker draws distinctions between enterprise and community editions Swapnil Bhartiya IDG Contributor Network By Swapnil Bhartiya, star Thought Leader, CIO […]
- 15 data and analytics trends that will dominate 2017
15 data and analytics trends that will dominate 2017 By Thor Olavsrud Senior Writer, CIO | Feb 6, 2017 These […]
- Enterprises misaligning security budget, priorities
Enterprises misaligning security budget, priorities By Ryan Francis Managing Editor, CSO Mar 23, 2017 Some companies […]
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web’s SSL certificates
To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web’s SSL certificates By Lucian Constantin Romania Correspondent, IDG News […]