Education is one of the verticals that Unilogik is most proud to take a part in. In the past few years Unilogik has perfected their understanding of the academic field. We understand that each project, each department, each individual and each environment is indeed different and that the academic field is both growing and changing constantly. It is with this insight that Unilogik assesses each request to understand the exact need of that institution. Unilogik is grateful to being a part of the academic world and is capable of determining what your needs are and helping with your academic IT necessaries. With experience with all the major student information systems (Banner / PeopleSoft, etc.) Unilogik has knowledge on how best to deploy and setup and highly-available and scalable advanced education / educational systems.
questions, and for more information, please click here.
March 8, 2013 - Middleware is Dying — and for Good Reason
– Sacha Labourey, CEO of CloudBees, Network World March 08, 2013 This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network [...]
March 6, 2013 - Yahoo’s Work-at-Home Policy Is the Right Decision
– Rich Hein, CIO March 06, 2013 Yahoo and Marissa Mayer dominated the IT news cycle last week when a [...]
- Microsoft Retreats From Office 2013 Restrictive Licensing
– Gregg Keizer, Computerworld March 06, 2013 Microsoft today backpedaled from a sweeping change in its licensing for retail copies [...]
- 35 Open Source and Free Tools to Manage Your Online Store
– Vangie Beal, CIO March 06, 2013 For most small office home office (SOHO) businesses and entrepreneurs, breaking into ecommerce [...]
March 5, 2013 - After Sliderocket, Will VMware Sell Other Enterprise Collaboration Products?
– Juan Carlos Perez, IDG News Service (Miami Bureau) March 05, 2013 VMware, the virtualization specialist that has recently built [...]