ORACLE/PeopleSoft is the world’s leading enterprise software vendor with a global presence in mid-size and large firms. ORACLE/PeopleSoft provides more than 150 applications on the pure internet architecture for the real-time enterprise. Implementing enterprise solutions in an increasingly vibrant and competitive economic climate poses fairly difficult organizational challenges.
Unilogik Systems is recognized as a key ORACLE/PeopleSoft partner. Our Oracle/PeopleSoft Practice assists our clients in transforming their businesses to exploit this enterprise software, improved business processes and reap tangible financial and operational benefits.
Using our Consulting experience and proven methods, our delivery approach is based on business results rather than technology goals. We try to collaborate closely with clients on all our engagements to ensure business ownership and knowledge transfer. With the use of best practices in technology, business process improvement, and management of change, including exploitation of a shared service model, we provide services you need to transform your Enterprise Incentive Management, Human Resources and Customer Relationship Management functions.
Our PeopleSoft services vary from packaged offerings for new implementations, upgrades, support or rollout to comprehensive “Application lifecycle services” enabling our clients to apprehend their investment through quick delivery and calculable and consistent results. Unilogik Systems is a thought leader in providing advanced enterprise software support and services. Over the course of our PeopleSoft relationship, we have delivered support across various PeopleSoft product lines.
PeopleSoft : Unilogik Value Proposition
- Rapid approach with advanced tools and methods resulting in predictable, rapid time-to-market for PeopleSoft solutions
- PeopleSoft application solutions effectively aligned to business case strategy and value chain requirements
- Internet-enabled business processes integrating customers, suppliers, and employees
- Business uplift-not just technology/software upgrades; a business case-driven approach Offerings
- PeopleSoft Upgrade & Implementation
- Fusion Planning Capabilities
- PeopleSoft Functional Application Expertise
- PeopleSoft Technical Expertise
- Project Management
- User Training and System Testing
- PeopleSoft Project Health-Check
- Application Performance and Tuning
- Implementation and Deployment
questions, and for more information, please click here.
May 10, 2018 - Red Hat delivers its certification exams via Unilogik
Vancouver, May 10, 2018 – Unilogik has entered into a partnership with Red Hat to deliver Red Hat’s certification exams […]
May 3, 2017 - Docker draws distinctions between enterprise and community editions
Docker draws distinctions between enterprise and community editions Swapnil Bhartiya IDG Contributor Network By Swapnil Bhartiya, star Thought Leader, CIO […]
- 15 data and analytics trends that will dominate 2017
15 data and analytics trends that will dominate 2017 By Thor Olavsrud Senior Writer, CIO | Feb 6, 2017 These […]
- Enterprises misaligning security budget, priorities
Enterprises misaligning security budget, priorities By Ryan Francis Managing Editor, CSO Mar 23, 2017 Some companies […]
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web’s SSL certificates
To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web’s SSL certificates By Lucian Constantin Romania Correspondent, IDG News […]