ORACLE/PeopleSoft is the world’s leading enterprise software vendor with a global presence in mid-size and large firms. ORACLE/PeopleSoft provides more than 150 applications on the pure internet architecture for the real-time enterprise. Implementing enterprise solutions in an increasingly vibrant and competitive economic climate poses fairly difficult organizational challenges.
Unilogik Systems is recognized as a key ORACLE/PeopleSoft partner. Our Oracle/PeopleSoft Practice assists our clients in transforming their businesses to exploit this enterprise software, improved business processes and reap tangible financial and operational benefits.
Using our Consulting experience and proven methods, our delivery approach is based on business results rather than technology goals. We try to collaborate closely with clients on all our engagements to ensure business ownership and knowledge transfer. With the use of best practices in technology, business process improvement, and management of change, including exploitation of a shared service model, we provide services you need to transform your Enterprise Incentive Management, Human Resources and Customer Relationship Management functions.
Our PeopleSoft services vary from packaged offerings for new implementations, upgrades, support or rollout to comprehensive “Application lifecycle services” enabling our clients to apprehend their investment through quick delivery and calculable and consistent results. Unilogik Systems is a thought leader in providing advanced enterprise software support and services. Over the course of our PeopleSoft relationship, we have delivered support across various PeopleSoft product lines.
PeopleSoft : Unilogik Value Proposition
- Rapid approach with advanced tools and methods resulting in predictable, rapid time-to-market for PeopleSoft solutions
- PeopleSoft application solutions effectively aligned to business case strategy and value chain requirements
- Internet-enabled business processes integrating customers, suppliers, and employees
- Business uplift-not just technology/software upgrades; a business case-driven approach Offerings
- PeopleSoft Upgrade & Implementation
- Fusion Planning Capabilities
- PeopleSoft Functional Application Expertise
- PeopleSoft Technical Expertise
- Project Management
- User Training and System Testing
- PeopleSoft Project Health-Check
- Application Performance and Tuning
- Implementation and Deployment
questions, and for more information, please click here.
March 8, 2013 - Middleware is Dying — and for Good Reason
– Sacha Labourey, CEO of CloudBees, Network World March 08, 2013 This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network [...]
March 6, 2013 - Yahoo’s Work-at-Home Policy Is the Right Decision
– Rich Hein, CIO March 06, 2013 Yahoo and Marissa Mayer dominated the IT news cycle last week when a [...]
- Microsoft Retreats From Office 2013 Restrictive Licensing
– Gregg Keizer, Computerworld March 06, 2013 Microsoft today backpedaled from a sweeping change in its licensing for retail copies [...]
- 35 Open Source and Free Tools to Manage Your Online Store
– Vangie Beal, CIO March 06, 2013 For most small office home office (SOHO) businesses and entrepreneurs, breaking into ecommerce [...]
March 5, 2013 - After Sliderocket, Will VMware Sell Other Enterprise Collaboration Products?
– Juan Carlos Perez, IDG News Service (Miami Bureau) March 05, 2013 VMware, the virtualization specialist that has recently built [...]