ORACLE/PeopleSoft is the world’s leading enterprise software vendor with a global presence in mid-size and large firms. ORACLE/PeopleSoft provides more than 150 applications on the pure internet architecture for the real-time enterprise. Implementing enterprise solutions in an increasingly vibrant and competitive economic climate poses fairly difficult organizational challenges.
Unilogik Systems is recognized as a key ORACLE/PeopleSoft partner. Our Oracle/PeopleSoft Practice assists our clients in transforming their businesses to exploit this enterprise software, improved business processes and reap tangible financial and operational benefits.
Using our Consulting experience and proven methods, our delivery approach is based on business results rather than technology goals. We try to collaborate closely with clients on all our engagements to ensure business ownership and knowledge transfer. With the use of best practices in technology, business process improvement, and management of change, including exploitation of a shared service model, we provide services you need to transform your Enterprise Incentive Management, Human Resources and Customer Relationship Management functions.
Our PeopleSoft services vary from packaged offerings for new implementations, upgrades, support or rollout to comprehensive “Application lifecycle services” enabling our clients to apprehend their investment through quick delivery and calculable and consistent results. Unilogik Systems is a thought leader in providing advanced enterprise software support and services. Over the course of our PeopleSoft relationship, we have delivered support across various PeopleSoft product lines.
PeopleSoft : Unilogik Value Proposition
- Rapid approach with advanced tools and methods resulting in predictable, rapid time-to-market for PeopleSoft solutions
- PeopleSoft application solutions effectively aligned to business case strategy and value chain requirements
- Internet-enabled business processes integrating customers, suppliers, and employees
- Business uplift-not just technology/software upgrades; a business case-driven approach Offerings
- PeopleSoft Upgrade & Implementation
- Fusion Planning Capabilities
- PeopleSoft Functional Application Expertise
- PeopleSoft Technical Expertise
- Project Management
- User Training and System Testing
- PeopleSoft Project Health-Check
- Application Performance and Tuning
- Implementation and Deployment
questions, and for more information, please click here.
June 27, 2014 - 5 Ways to Make Telecommuters and Remote Workers Feel Included
By now the benefits of telecommuting and remote work should be obvious. Increased employee engagement and loyalty, reduced infrastructure costs [...]
- How to Address SaaS Visibility and Security Using Cloud App Gateways
This vendor-written tech primerA has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will [...]
- Native Data Analysis Comes to MongoDB
Seeking to make it easier for you to apply analytics to your big data stores, Pentaho today announced the general [...]
- Forrester: CIOs at Risk of Multimillion-Dollar Liabilities’ Over Mobile Software Licenses
Software licenses for mobile users are a “grey area” legally, opening enterprises up to mounting costs unless a compromise with [...]
- Oracle claims second-largest SaaS vendor title, while Q4 profits slip
Oracle is now the industry’s second-largest SaaS vendor after Salesforce.com, but it made that announcement as fourth-quarter profits slipped slightly [...]