ORACLE/PeopleSoft is the world’s leading enterprise software vendor with a global presence in mid-size and large firms. ORACLE/PeopleSoft provides more than 150 applications on the pure internet architecture for the real-time enterprise. Implementing enterprise solutions in an increasingly vibrant and competitive economic climate poses fairly difficult organizational challenges.
Unilogik Systems is recognized as a key ORACLE/PeopleSoft partner. Our Oracle/PeopleSoft Practice assists our clients in transforming their businesses to exploit this enterprise software, improved business processes and reap tangible financial and operational benefits.
Using our Consulting experience and proven methods, our delivery approach is based on business results rather than technology goals. We try to collaborate closely with clients on all our engagements to ensure business ownership and knowledge transfer. With the use of best practices in technology, business process improvement, and management of change, including exploitation of a shared service model, we provide services you need to transform your Enterprise Incentive Management, Human Resources and Customer Relationship Management functions.
Our PeopleSoft services vary from packaged offerings for new implementations, upgrades, support or rollout to comprehensive “Application lifecycle services” enabling our clients to apprehend their investment through quick delivery and calculable and consistent results. Unilogik Systems is a thought leader in providing advanced enterprise software support and services. Over the course of our PeopleSoft relationship, we have delivered support across various PeopleSoft product lines.
PeopleSoft : Unilogik Value Proposition
- Rapid approach with advanced tools and methods resulting in predictable, rapid time-to-market for PeopleSoft solutions
- PeopleSoft application solutions effectively aligned to business case strategy and value chain requirements
- Internet-enabled business processes integrating customers, suppliers, and employees
- Business uplift-not just technology/software upgrades; a business case-driven approach Offerings
- PeopleSoft Upgrade & Implementation
- Fusion Planning Capabilities
- PeopleSoft Functional Application Expertise
- PeopleSoft Technical Expertise
- Project Management
- User Training and System Testing
- PeopleSoft Project Health-Check
- Application Performance and Tuning
- Implementation and Deployment
questions, and for more information, please click here.
February 3, 2016 - AI is coming to factories as IBM works with IoT startup Wi-Next
IBM will bring more advanced analytics to Wi-Next’s industrial IoT systems By Stephen Lawson IDG News Service | Jan 22, […]
- What’s behind the odd couple Microsoft-Red Hat partnership
Latest move by Microsoft to support open source technology. Brandon Butler By Brandon Butler Network World | Nov […]
March 10, 2015 - Google Cloud offers security scanning for customer apps
By Joab Jackson IDG News Service | Feb 19, 2015 Google has released a security scanner to help its cloud […]
- 5 Years Later, How is the Oracle-Sun Marriage Working Out?
Larry Ellison promised to grow Sun products. Let’s look at how well he kept those promises. By Andy Patrizio ITworld […]
- Android malware fakes phone shutdown to steal data
By Jeremy Kirk IDG News Service | Feb 19, 2015 Next time you turn off your Android phone, you might […]