In order to deliver solutions that answer the requirements of today’s advanced businesses, Unilogik has established a portfolio of strategic alliances and business partnerships with leading technology providers. These partnerships enable Unilogik to offer a complete end-to-end, best-in-class selection of products designed to suit every technology need. Each partnership is based on mutually agreed upon business objectives and focused in a common direction – to secure the satisfaction of each shared customer. Our collective goal is to enable your organization to realize maximum return on your technology investment, and in turn increase your profitability and competitive advantage.
Unilogik sales and technical staff are fully partner certified, and continually broaden their skill-set with additional partner training. This ensures that you always receive the most current and knowledgeable service and an unsurpassed level of professional expertise.
questions, and for more information, please click here.
March 8, 2013 - Middleware is Dying — and for Good Reason
– Sacha Labourey, CEO of CloudBees, Network World March 08, 2013 This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network [...]
March 6, 2013 - Yahoo’s Work-at-Home Policy Is the Right Decision
– Rich Hein, CIO March 06, 2013 Yahoo and Marissa Mayer dominated the IT news cycle last week when a [...]
- Microsoft Retreats From Office 2013 Restrictive Licensing
– Gregg Keizer, Computerworld March 06, 2013 Microsoft today backpedaled from a sweeping change in its licensing for retail copies [...]
- 35 Open Source and Free Tools to Manage Your Online Store
– Vangie Beal, CIO March 06, 2013 For most small office home office (SOHO) businesses and entrepreneurs, breaking into ecommerce [...]
March 5, 2013 - After Sliderocket, Will VMware Sell Other Enterprise Collaboration Products?
– Juan Carlos Perez, IDG News Service (Miami Bureau) March 05, 2013 VMware, the virtualization specialist that has recently built [...]