In order to deliver solutions that answer the requirements of today’s advanced businesses, Unilogik has established a portfolio of strategic alliances and business partnerships with leading technology providers. These partnerships enable Unilogik to offer a complete end-to-end, best-in-class selection of products designed to suit every technology need. Each partnership is based on mutually agreed upon business objectives and focused in a common direction – to secure the satisfaction of each shared customer. Our collective goal is to enable your organization to realize maximum return on your technology investment, and in turn increase your profitability and competitive advantage.
Unilogik sales and technical staff are fully partner certified, and continually broaden their skill-set with additional partner training. This ensures that you always receive the most current and knowledgeable service and an unsurpassed level of professional expertise.
questions, and for more information, please click here.
March 12, 2014 - Big Data Skills Pay Top Dollar
– Ann Bednarz, Network World February 07, 2014 Tech salaries saw a nearly 3% bump last year, and IT pros [...]
- CIOs Still in Control of Most IT Spending, Forrester Says
– Chris Kanaracus, IDG News Service (Boston Bureau) February 10, 2014 CIOs still have the last word over most IT [...]
- Oracle’s 12c Database to Receive SAP Certification Faster Than Usual
– Chris Kanaracus, IDG News Service (Boston Bureau) February 10, 2014 There’s some good news for the many SAP customers [...]
- 7 Reasons Not to Use Open Source Software
– Paul Rubens, CIO February 11, 2014 Talk to an open source evangelist and chances are he or she will [...]
- Oracle Software on Microsoft Azure Gets a General Availability Date
– Chris Kanaracus, IDG News Service (Boston Bureau) February 11, 2014 Oracle’s database, WebLogic application server and Java programming language [...]