Unilogik has certified specialists located through Western Canada to deliver expertise when and where it’s needed.
Unilogik Systems Inc has been in business for over 18 years, specializing in providing IT Infrastructure Solutions to business clients in Canada. We work with our clients to determine a technology strategy that meets and exceeds their objectives by developing solutions within our core competencies, ie, Database Management, Virtualization, Application Optimization and Performance, Enterprise Storage and Technology Infrastructure.
Unilogik Systems Inc provides IT Solutions that provide organizations with the ability to manage and bridge their islands of data. We have a strong focus on solutions with specializations in the areas of Database Management, Enterprise Storage, Disaster Recovery and Technology Infrastructure. Our Sales & Technical consultants help in performing IT infrastructure Assessments, Architecture Design, Performance Tuning & providing Implementation Services.
Our solutions generally incorporate software systems from Tier-1 Technology companies. These solutions are customized as per the needs and business requirements of our clients.
Unilogik’s areas of Specialization are:
- Strategic Partnerships with Red Hat, Oracle, Symantec, VMWare & Citrix
- Oracle Database Management & Performance Tuning Services
- Database Analysis and Design
- Application Optimization and Performance
- High Availability Clustering Solution
- Server Consolidation
- Enterprise Storage Management
- Technology Migration Services
- Software selection and sales support services
questions, and for more information, please click here.
May 10, 2018 - Red Hat delivers its certification exams via Unilogik
Vancouver, May 10, 2018 – Unilogik has entered into a partnership with Red Hat to deliver Red Hat’s certification exams […]
May 3, 2017 - Docker draws distinctions between enterprise and community editions
Docker draws distinctions between enterprise and community editions Swapnil Bhartiya IDG Contributor Network By Swapnil Bhartiya, star Thought Leader, CIO […]
- 15 data and analytics trends that will dominate 2017
15 data and analytics trends that will dominate 2017 By Thor Olavsrud Senior Writer, CIO | Feb 6, 2017 These […]
- Enterprises misaligning security budget, priorities
Enterprises misaligning security budget, priorities By Ryan Francis Managing Editor, CSO Mar 23, 2017 Some companies […]
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web’s SSL certificates
To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web’s SSL certificates By Lucian Constantin Romania Correspondent, IDG News […]