We like to pride ourselves on being “the trusted technology advisor to the the technology industry“. We are often called upon by our technology clients to help design, select and provide guidance for new implementations or upgrade current large, enterprise-scale environments that include virtualization, databases, and storage in multi-site and even multi-national deployments.
questions, and for more information, please click here.
March 8, 2013 - Middleware is Dying — and for Good Reason
– Sacha Labourey, CEO of CloudBees, Network World March 08, 2013 This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network [...]
March 6, 2013 - Yahoo’s Work-at-Home Policy Is the Right Decision
– Rich Hein, CIO March 06, 2013 Yahoo and Marissa Mayer dominated the IT news cycle last week when a [...]
- Microsoft Retreats From Office 2013 Restrictive Licensing
– Gregg Keizer, Computerworld March 06, 2013 Microsoft today backpedaled from a sweeping change in its licensing for retail copies [...]
- 35 Open Source and Free Tools to Manage Your Online Store
– Vangie Beal, CIO March 06, 2013 For most small office home office (SOHO) businesses and entrepreneurs, breaking into ecommerce [...]
March 5, 2013 - After Sliderocket, Will VMware Sell Other Enterprise Collaboration Products?
– Juan Carlos Perez, IDG News Service (Miami Bureau) March 05, 2013 VMware, the virtualization specialist that has recently built [...]