Unilogik’s Virtualization Assessment Services
At a Glance:
• Condense your server footprint
• Optimize energy and facilities expenditures
• Eliminate wasted capacity
• Improve storage utilization
• Maximize network bandwidth
• Augment disaster recovery plan
Know What You Have to Ensure Success
Preparing for a virtualized server infrastructure takes more than just knowing the number of physical servers or applications in your data center. It requires comprehensive intelligence about computing capacity and the resources required for each application, interdependencies throughout your environment, and the most effective way to consolidate into a virtual infrastructure. If you are contemplating a shift to a virtualized environment, but are concerned about cost, management, and quantifying results, Unilogik can help.
Unilogik’s Virtualization Assessment
Unilogik takes an independent, multi-vendor approach to give you an objective perspective on how a virtualization solution can improve your IT operations. We identify and address IT interdependencies to deliver a virtualization solution that will work across the enterprise.
First, we help you understand the performance requirements of your applications. A Unilogik Virtualization Assessment provides:
• Discovery and comprehensive inventory of current server assets through the use of our capacity planning tool
• Performance analysis to fully understand the baseline computing requirements
• Overview of storage consumption and how integration of virtual machines will provide flexibility
• An installation and integration plan for building the virtual infrastructure that documents the impact on storage, networking, and other data center elements • Migration plans for moving existing physical servers to the virtual servers while minimizing down time and risk
The complete Virtualization Assessment also includes a detailed look at:
• Applications currently supported
• The amount of storage consumed
• Network bandwidth requirements
• A roadmap of how virtualization will affect operations for backup, disaster recovery, and server deployment
Whether you are planning for consolidation, growth, containment, new hardware acquisitions, upgrades, or managing legacy systems, Unilogik’s Virtualization Assessment
Getting the Unilogik Advantage
For more than 15 years, Unilogik has delivered forward-thinking advice, technology, and operation-enhancing solutions. As an independent advisor, Unilogik can help address various aspects of your IT infrastructure, including how new solutions may affect the bigger picture. Working with every major provider, Unilogik acts as a single point of contact for managing the cost, effectiveness, and risk related to your information systems.
Let Unilogik Help
Business objectives—and business issues—don’t exist in a vacuum. Unilogik identifies and addresses IT interdependencies to deliver solutions that work across your enterprise.
questions, and for more information, please click here.
May 10, 2018 - Red Hat delivers its certification exams via Unilogik
Vancouver, May 10, 2018 – Unilogik has entered into a partnership with Red Hat to deliver Red Hat’s certification exams […]
May 3, 2017 - Docker draws distinctions between enterprise and community editions
Docker draws distinctions between enterprise and community editions Swapnil Bhartiya IDG Contributor Network By Swapnil Bhartiya, star Thought Leader, CIO […]
- 15 data and analytics trends that will dominate 2017
15 data and analytics trends that will dominate 2017 By Thor Olavsrud Senior Writer, CIO | Feb 6, 2017 These […]
- Enterprises misaligning security budget, priorities
Enterprises misaligning security budget, priorities By Ryan Francis Managing Editor, CSO Mar 23, 2017 Some companies […]
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web’s SSL certificates
To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web’s SSL certificates By Lucian Constantin Romania Correspondent, IDG News […]