Are you making the best business Decisions?
Let us help you!
Unilogik Systems Inc has been in business for over 18 years, specializing in providing Information Technology Infrastructure Solutions to business clients in Canada. We work with our clients to determine a technology strategy that meets and exceeds their objectives by developing solutions within our core competencies including:
- Red Hat Open Source
- Oracle Database Performance Tuning and Analysis
- Server Virtualization
- Desktop Virtualization
- Application Optimization & Performance
- High Availability Clustering Solutions
- Database Analysis and Design
- Software resale Services
Unilogik assists clients implement advanced technologies and improve overall business performance. Steady expansion over time has allowed Unilogik to grow from its Vancouver-based operation to become a recognized Technology Leader for Organizations across Canada. Our Sales & Technical consultatnts help in performing:
- IT infrastructure Assessments
- Architecture Design
- Performance Tuning and
- Providing Implementation Services.
Commercial and Commodity Trading:
For over 16 years Unilogik has been providing IT middle-tier and middleware Infrastructure solutions for commercial and commodity trading companies country-wide. Unilogik understands the need in these environments for high-availablity, large data stores and highly-scalable environments that these clients require.
We like to pride ourselves on being “the trusted technology advisor to the the technology industry“. We are often called upon by our technology clients to help design, select and provide guidance for new implementations or upgrade current large, enterprise-scale environments that include virtualization, databases, and storage in multi-site and even multi-national deployments.
Unilogik Systems has been working with both Provincial and Federal agencies since inception and understands the specific needs that government clients have. From helping clients to take advantage of MSAs / NMSOs to choosing the right enterprise technology, Unilogik enables government clients to deal quickly and cost effectively.
Unilogik has top tier vendors to help your agency build achieve these objectives and manage your IT programs efficiently. Whatever your agency’s mission is, Unilogik can give your agency effective ways to serve your citizens, your analysts, and your workforce
Education is one of the verticals that Unilogik is most proud to take a part in. In the past few years Unilogik has perfected their understanding of the academic field. We understand that each project, each department, each individual and each environment is indeed different and that the academic field is both growing and changing constantly. It is with this insight that Unilogik assesses each request to understand the exact need of that institution. Unilogik is grateful to being a part of the academic world and is capable of determining what your needs are and helping with your academic IT necessaries. With experience with all the major student information systems (Banner / PeopleSoft, etc.) Unilogik has knowledge on how best to deploy and setup and highly-available and scalable advanced education / educational systems.
For over 16 years Unilogik has been providing IT middle-tier and middleware Infrastructure solutions for credit unions and financial companies country-wide. Unilogik understands the quick and fast pace that occurs daily in the financial world. The team at Unilogik has decades of experience working with financial firms and puts this unique advantage to work for our clients.
Unilogik is experienced with many other unique environments including but not limited to Energy, Distribution, Transportation, Forestry, Oil & Gas, Real-estate, Retail, Telecom and many more. Please contact Unilogik and find out how their IT expertise and IT solutions can benefit and help your business.
questions, and for more information, please click here.
March 12, 2014 - Big Data Skills Pay Top Dollar
– Ann Bednarz, Network World February 07, 2014 Tech salaries saw a nearly 3% bump last year, and IT pros [...]
- CIOs Still in Control of Most IT Spending, Forrester Says
– Chris Kanaracus, IDG News Service (Boston Bureau) February 10, 2014 CIOs still have the last word over most IT [...]
- Oracle’s 12c Database to Receive SAP Certification Faster Than Usual
– Chris Kanaracus, IDG News Service (Boston Bureau) February 10, 2014 There’s some good news for the many SAP customers [...]
- 7 Reasons Not to Use Open Source Software
– Paul Rubens, CIO February 11, 2014 Talk to an open source evangelist and chances are he or she will [...]
- Oracle Software on Microsoft Azure Gets a General Availability Date
– Chris Kanaracus, IDG News Service (Boston Bureau) February 11, 2014 Oracle’s database, WebLogic application server and Java programming language [...]